Monday motivational quotes for everyone who is
- Don’t know how to move ahead
- Feel hopeless
- Want to give up
- Tired of trying
- Scared to start all over again
Most of us are in the above situations at some point of our life whether career, relationships or life in general. When the going is tough they say the tough get going but what about the others (the not so tough ones), we need some motivation to pull us through. These quotes are my Monday motivational quotes that keep me going for the week. I have them printed as magnets that I use in my kitchen, workspace to remind me, no matter what, I will do what I can do.
Life doesn’t have to be a battle field every time. I recognized my strengths and limitations and I accepted them.
I now do everything I can and not everything that is there to be done.
Rejections don’t scare me now. I accept them as perspectives. I accept rejections as a rejection of my idea, thought, opinion, work and not me as a person.
I see articles that have 6K, 10 K and more views, followers but my posts haven’t got that kind of response. Does that mean I stop writing? No, I still continue to write. Probably I don’t write on topics that many want to read or Maybe I have to work on the engagement factor but I know for sure I love writing and so I do it. It is a work in progress and I know I will find people to connect with through my writing
When I started writing, I wrote for the love of it but I soon got caught in the technicalities of writing rather than the joy.
Many a times we forget why we started something. We forget the emotional aspect of it and are over focused on the how’s rather than the why’s.
No matter what people say, the journey is yours, and so are the choices, decisions. What the heck! At the most it might be a wrong one, at least you tried it, and now you are aware of one less way to fail.
Here are my Monday motivational quotes to keep you going for the week.
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
- “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”
Have a happy week all my readers